DEVELOP. INVEST. MANAGE.®
Hunt Companies, Inc. is a privately-owned company dedicated to building value through the development, investment and management of real assets. Hunt has more than 1,200 employees across the U.S. and abroad. Together, Hunt and its affiliates have $24.8 billion in assets under management.
For decades, we have focused on the key areas of public-private partnerships, multifamily housing, military housing, community development, commercial and mixed-use development, real asset investment management and property/asset management. And throughout this rich legacy, we have remained dedicated to improving everything we touch—every project and every investment, every time.
HUNT BY THE NUMBERS*
- $24.8 billion total assets under management
- $4.7 billion in assets directly owned by Hunt Companies, Inc.
- $863 million in gross revenues*
Assets Under Management Include:
- 278,408 multifamily housing units
- 5.7 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties
Real Estate Service Capabilities:
- 90,800 housing units built
- Over $6.4 billion in project development costs
- More than $8.2 billion in construction costs
- Multifamily Assets Under Management includes 217,183 Affordable Housing, over 21,000 conventional and 39,299 military units.
- Property management of over 33,700 market-rate and affordable units in 20 states
- Property management of 15,655 military housing units
- Planning, project management, design, maintenance and management services for public facilities and social infrastructure projects in 17 countries.
*as of 12/31/12
We believe our most valuable assets are our people. Our employees—more than 1,200 in regional offices, property and construction sites throughout the U.S. and abroad —are empowered to tap into the entrepreneurial spirit that has driven the Hunt family for decades, and encouraged to exceed expectations at every turn. At Hunt, we stand by what we do.
And we stand for Values that Build™.