Your experience may differ depending on the Site you visit or the Hunt Companies’ business unit that you are interacting with, but in a nutshell, here are the types of non-public Personal Information about you that we might collect, use, and share with others when you visit one of our Sites or do business with us:
What Types Of Information Do We Collect?
- Client login, site registration, contact form, or account information (such as -- full name; physical or mailing address; email address; telephone number; site registration user name and password; and other sign-up information)
- Information you may provide to us as part of your requesting financial or investment services, investing in a fund, or by applying for a loan or for housing (such as – full name; physical or mailing address; email address; telephone number; date of birth; social security number; driver’s license or state identification information; passport information; banking and financial account information; income and net worth information; and employment and compensation history)
- Information about your interactions with our website and correspondence (such as - your IP address, geolocation data, and website activity and usage)
- Information about your device relating to your activity through the Site (such as -- geolocation data, unique identifiers, MAC address, and UUID)
How Do We Use Your Information?
- To deliver services, products, and content requested by our customers
- To communicate with you, such as sending notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any inquiries or customer service issues you may have
- To process and fulfill your requested transactions, such as evaluating and responding to housing and applications, making lending decisions, providing investor services, and underwriting potential loans
- To evaluate your eligibility to invest in a fund and in connection with managing the fund and your investment therein
- To open an advisory account or close into a private fund, and to send and receive cash transfers to and from our customers
- To market our websites, products, and services
- To conduct statistical, diagnostic and analytical purposes, intended to improve our website and services
- To combine this information with other information about you to supplement your user profile and to better provide you with services and use of our website
- To promote safety and security
- To ensure compliance with Company policies and any applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, rules, or orders
How Do We Share Your Information?
- Information may be shared with others as you authorize or direct us
- With our service providers who assist with the business purposes described above
- With our attorneys, accountants, administrators, auditors and as permitted or required by law or requested or approved by you.
- With regulators and law enforcement, as may be required
- With our affiliated entities and subsidiaries, and any purchasers of our businesses
- We do not sell or share your information with third-parties for their own use
- Call us at 1-866-566-9438; or
- Reach us by email or U.S. mail at:
Hunt Companies, Inc.
Attention: Chief Compliance Officer
1330 Avenue of the Americas 28th Floor
New York, NY 10019
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A CCPA REQUEST